All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
1. All contents published in this blog are the intellectual property of Almas Malik and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
Do not copy without permission rubberstamp
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are the property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. Her employer, relatives, family, and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything what so ever.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If you name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, do let me know.
7. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
8. The author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates.
9. The author doesn’t have a commercial interest in blogging at this moment and may not accept invitations/requests of certain type which she deems inappropriate.
10. The author is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of the author.
11. This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by me.(Almas Malik) Blogging is not a primary activity for this blogger and new posts may get delayed if her primary activities demand most of his time. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
12.Please be informed that I’m not doing any sponsored posting on this blog (as of now) and articles/links on commercial websites are given because I find them relevant/interesting/useful to the readers.
13. If you find contents of this blog copy pasted elsewhere, pls drop me a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.